Last Updated on
Are you searching for the best cheap canister vacuum? You are on the right page then. When it comes to cheap, but reliable canister vacuum, Bissell Zing bagless canister vacuum 2156A is among the top.
Bissell Zing 2156A is a canister vacuum, but one characterized with portability due to being compact and lightweight. It, therefore, makes this canister machine perfect for homeowners with little space at home.
It has simple controls, ideal for users who don’t like fumbling over unfamiliar buttons to get the vacuum to run. This Bissell vacuum is great, especially its notably good suction despite its compact size. The bagless vacuum cleaner is also relatively quiet, which is nice for owners who are sensitive to the loud noise of vacuum cleaners.
With its simple but ideal features as well as the affordable prize, Bissell Zing Bagless Canister Vacuum is an excellent buy for homeowners. Due to its size, though, it isn’t ideal for large houses. It is mostly suited for apartments or small-to-medium homes.
If you are considering getting this bagless canister vacuum, the next section highlights the best features and specifications of the product.
- Great Features and Specifications of Bissell Zing Bagless Canister Vacuum, 2156A
- The Pros and Cons of Bissell Zing Vacuum 2156A
- Conclusion: A Cheap & Compact Canister Vacuum But Not for Heavy-duty
Great Features and Specifications of Bissell Zing Bagless Canister Vacuum, 2156A
There are amazing features that make Bissell canister vacuum an excellent product to keep your house clean. Here is a list of the features that put Bissell Zing 2156A at the top of choices for affordable bagless canister vacuum:
• 9-amp motor suction
This bagless vacuum cleaner doesn’t use the straight-line suctioning that’s known inefficient. Instead, it uses a 9-amp motor suction for highly-efficient dirt collection. It sucks the dust, dirt, and debris in swirling motion, which forces air that ensures the dirt gets into the container.
• Three-Stage filtration
Bissell Zing bagless vacuum cleaner uses a three-stage filtration system, which provides you don’t have to worry about dust following you around when you clean. Thanks to the two filters installed in the dirt cup, dust and dirt are caught before they reach the motor.
• Reusable filters
An excellent feature of the vacuum cleaner is the reusable filters. With these filters, you can clean and use the product as much as you like. You don’t have to worry about costs but even save money on maintenance.
• Oversized wheels and pivoting floor head
These features ensure that you can use the vacuum cleaner with effortless pulling and turning. It means you have maximum ease of use when cleaning the different parts of your house, no matter which direction you go.
• Built-in carrying handle
The product’s dust cup has a carrying handle designed to make it easy to lift the vacuum cleaner. Together with the compact size of the product, you can bring it anywhere you need to be if you have to, such as when moving house.
The vacuum cleaner’s dust cup is easily accessible as it can be opened at the bottom. With that, you can benefit from a hassle-free cleanup. The ease of maintenance of Bissell Zing 2156A is one of the most significant features of this product.
• Multi-surface floor nozzle
The floor nozzle of this bagless cleaner allows you to clean the hard floor as well as rugs & carpet effectively. You can easily flip of a switch while cleaning between the carpet and hard floors.
The following video show the unboxing the Bissell cleaner:
Click Here to Get the Bissell Zing Bagless Canister Vacuum 2156A Now!
- Bagless canister type corded vacuum cleaner (no extra cost to buy bags)
- Easy Empty™ Dirt Cup (push button bottom emptying)
- 2 Litres dirt cup capacity
- 16-feet power cord length (with auto rewind)
- 2 lbs. weight (light in weight)
- Attachments: crevice tool, dusting brush, extension wand
- 1-year limited warranty
The Pros and Cons of Bissell Zing Vacuum 2156A
Bissell Zing 2156A is one of Amazon’s highly rated vacuum cleaners, not to mention an Amazon’s Choice. Many customers noted it as an excellent product for cleaning dirt, dust, and debris off their floors for a lower price. More than 6200 customers reviewed the product and about 60% of the reviews gave 5 stars rating.
- Has good suction for effective cleaning (Can clean bare floors well)
- One of the cheapest yet reliable canister. More cheap options here.
- Has a power cord that can automatically rewind
- Includes a large dust canister to hold as much debris as you can
- The cleaner isn’t as loud as other vacuum cleaners
- Lightweight and compact size (Easy to lift and carry around)
- Several color options to choose from
- Quite often, you will see the price is very cheap on Amazon.com (check out the latest price now)
- Will need you to use compression fit for the attachments
- Doesn’t include a brush roll in the cleaner head
- Not ideal to use on a medium or deep pile carpet
- Can’t mount tools on the vacuum
- The power cord might be a little short
Based on what consumers say about the product, Bissell Zing 2156A is surprisingly pleasant to use compared to other vacuum cleaners within its price range, bagless or not. Even though it is compact and lightweight, it packs a punch when it comes to cleaning. The size of the vacuum cleaner may be small, but it has a larger dust canister that ensures you don’t have to empty it frequently.
Conclusion: A Cheap & Compact Canister Vacuum But Not for Heavy-duty
Reports of users say it has a good cleaning performance, especially on bare surfaces. That being the case, it doesn’t do well with thick carpets. Due to the small size of the vacuum cleaner, it is not ideal for large houses or heavy-duty jobs.
However, Bissell Zing Bagless Canister Vacuum, 2156A is excellent and can genuinely keep your home clean if you only live in a small house or an apartment. Plus, this is one of the best seller and cheapest unit available in the market now. So, why not get yours now? Click here.
If you are wondering where to get this vacuum cleaner, you can get it at local vacuum stores or Bissell website. Alternatively, you can go to Amazon.com to checkout their latest prices.