Last updated on May 20th, 2020
No doubt that Eureka is another well-known vacuum cleaners manufacturer in the house appliances industry. Different types of vacuum cleaners including uprights, canisters, steam, and central vacuum systems are available. However, this article will concentrate on canister vacuums.
Most of the canister vacuum cleaners by Eureka are lightweight and the prices are cheaper than other brands. In fact, the cheap price doesn’t mean that it’s low-quality products, you still can use it to clean your entire house with bare floors or carpets.
Not only that the Eureka bagged and bagless canister vacuum cleaners offer lots of variety when it comes to accessories. To discover more, I highly recommend you take a look at the following top Eureka canister vacuum models.
Eureka Canister Vacuum Cleaners (Bagless)
Nowadays, a bagless vacuum is always a preferred choice by many people and the following models are some of the Eureka best bagless canister cleaners. In fact, Eureka NEN110A is currently one of the best seller bagless products.
1. Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind Lightweight Cleaner
This Eureka vacuum comes with the following good features :
- A lightweight bagless canister machine with just 8 lbs is ideals for cleaning your home or office areas including carpets and bare floors.
- It uses a Cyclone filtration system that captures most of the dust and allergens to make your home clean.
- Large dust container with pushing a button to empty the dust cup makes cleaning quick and mess-free.
- The 2-in-1 crevice tool and dusting brush can help you clean every corner or under furniture’s easier.
- It has a 16-feet power cord with an automatic cord rewind feature.
- It’s relatively cheap (under $100) and carries a 1-year warranty.
- For more info and read the customer reviews for Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind canister vac, visit here.
2. Eureka Complete Clean Canister Vacuum Cleaner, 955A
This model is currently unavailable!
You can expect the following features of this vacuum:
- It’s a 12 amps bagless canister model ideal for cleaning the whole home from floor to ceiling.
- This foot-controlled on/off button vacuum comes with the Cyclonic technology to maintain the suction power longer.
- Telescopic wands provide extra-long reach to remove dirt up to a 13-inch-wide cleaning path.
- 3-stage filtration system – cyclonic filter, a micron cyclone chamber filter, and a HEPA exhaust filter, which captures 99.97-percent of dust, allergens, and pet dander.
- Quick flip bottom dust cup let you clean the dust and dirt easily. Also, come with a dust bin full indicator light.
- 16-foot power cord with an automatic cord rewind feature.
- The onboard tools including a crevice tool, upholstery nozzle/dusting brush, and carpet/bare floor nozzle provide easier access to almost all the areas that are hard to reach.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- For more info about Eureka Complete Clean bagless canister vac 955A, click here.
Eureka Canister Vacuum Cleaners (Bagged)
The following are the top features of this Eureka vacuum:
- Lightweight with a powerful 12-amp motor to provide efficient cleaning.
- It does well on carpets or rugs, also ideal for vacuuming bare floors, wood floors, and tiles. Also, you can use it to clean your car.
- 2-settings height adjustment for bare floor and area rug cleaning.
- It is equipped with powerful brush rolls to deep clean carpets and a full set of tools are provided for specialty cleanings such as stairs and upholstery.
- The blower port blows debris from the garage or workshop for maximum convenience.
- The long20-foot power cord can reach a larger space without having to unplug from room to room. It also has an auto rewind feature.
- The onboard tools including a crevice tool, upholstery nozzle/dusting brush, and carpet/bare floor nozzle provide easier access to the hard to reach areas.
- It has a 1-year product warranty.
- This is one of the cheap canister vacuums with great ratings in the market, get it now!
Here are the great features of this pet lover vacuum:
- This is a compact vacuum cleaner that’s specially designed for pet hair removal and it can be used for bare floors and carpets as well.
- Lightweight (less than 9 pounds) for easy moving, 11-inch cleaning path to clean the floors faster.
- Uses the HEPA filter that can capture 99.97% of dust and pet dander for a cleaner home.
- The long 20-foot power cord can reach larger space and clean faster with a powerful 12-amp motor. Also included is a telescoping wand that provides extra-long reach.
- Pet Power Paw removes pet hair from carpet and upholstery. Plastic teeth loosen it, a rubber strip grabs it and bristles remove it.
- Blower Port that can blow away the dirt and debris pets track into the garage, basement, or workshop.
- Arm & Hammer odor-eliminating dust bag eliminates pet odors and captures allergy-causing pet dander.
- The onboard tools including a crevice tool, upholstery nozzle/dusting brush.
- The unit is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- For a low price cleaner, it’s a must-get vacuum for pet lovers. Check up the latest price of this vacuum now.
To conclude, the Eureka range of vacuum cleaners is suitable for home and office users. Compare to other brands of canister vacuum manufacturers, the Eureka vacuum models are cheaper. So, if you are in a low budget, you can go for Eureka canister vacs and I believe you will not be disappointed especially the Mighty Mite 3670G.
The author, Powell Wong has been working in the vacuum cleaners industry for the past 8 years. Now he created this website to help people choose the best and reliable vacuum cleaner by providing comprehensive and unbias reviews on various vacuum models.