No doubt that Eureka is another well-known vacuum cleaners manufacturer in the house appliances industry. Different types of vacuum cleaners including uprights, canisters, steam and central vacuum systems are available. However, this article will concentrate on canister vacuums.
Most of the canister vacuum cleaners by Eureka are lightweight and the prices are cheaper than other brands. In fact the cheap price doesn’t mean that it’s low quality products, you still can use it to clean your entire house with bare floors or carpets.
Not only that the Eureka bagged and bagless canister vacuum cleaners offer lots of variety when it comes to accessories. To discover more, I highly recommend you take a look the following top Eureka vacuum models that I recommended.
Eureka Canister Vacuum Cleaners (Bagged)
The following are the top features of this Eureka vacuum:
- Lightweight with powerful 12-amp motor to provides efficient cleaning.
- It does well on carpets or rugs, also ideal for vacuuming bare floors, wood floors and tiles. Also can use it to clean your car.
- 2-settings height adjustment for bare floor and area rug cleaning.
- It is equipped with powerful brush rolls to deep clean carpets and a full set of tools are provided for specialty cleaning such as stairs and upholstery.
- The blower port blows debris from garage or workshop for maximum convenience.
- Long 20 foot power cord can reach larger space without having to unplug from room to room. It also have auto rewind feature.
- The onboard tools including crevice tool, upholstery nozzle/dusting brush and carpet/bare floor nozzle provide easier access to the hard to reach areas.
- 1-year product warranty.
- This is one of the cheap canister vacuums with great ratings in the market, get it now!
Here are the great features of this pet lover vacuum:
- This is a compact canister vacuum cleaner that’s specially design for pet hair removal and it can be use for bare floors and carpets as well.
- Lightweight (less than 9 pounds) for easy moving, 11 inch cleaning path to clean the floors faster.
- Uses the HEPA filter that can capture 99.97% of dust and pet dander for a cleaner home.
- Long 20 foot power cord can reach larger space and clean faster with powerful 12-amp motor. Also included is a telescoping wand provides extra-long reach.
- Pet Power Paw removes pet hair from carpet and upholstery. Plastic teeth loosen it, a rubber strip grabs it and bristles remove it.
- Blower Port that can blows away the dirt and debris pets track into the garage, basement or workshop.
- Arm & Hammer odor-eliminating dust bag eliminates pet odors and captures allergy-causing pet dander.
- The onboard tools including crevice tool, upholstery nozzle/dusting brush.
- The unit is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- For a low price cleaner, it’s a must-get vacuum for pet lover. Check up the latest price of this vacuum now.
Eureka Canister Vacuum Cleaners (Bagless)
1. Eureka Complete Clean Canister Vacuum Cleaner, 955A
You can expect the following features of this vacuum:
- It’s a 12 amps bagless canister vacuum ideal for cleaning the whole home from floor to ceiling.
- This foot-controlled on/off button vacuum comes with the Cyclonic technology to maintain the suction power longer.
- Telescopic wands provide extra-long reach to remove dirt up to 13-inch-wide cleaning path.
- 3-stage filtration system – cyclonic filter, a micron cyclone chamber filter, and a HEPA exhaust filter, which captures 99.97-percent of dust, allergens, and pet dander.
- Quick flip bottom dust cup let you clean the dust and dirt easily. Also come with dust bin full indicator light.
- 16 foot power cord with automatic cord rewind feature.
- The onboard tools including crevice tool, upholstery nozzle/dusting brush and carpet/bare floor nozzle provide easier access to almost all the areas that are hard to reach.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- For more info about Eureka Complete Clean bagless canister vac 955A, click here.
2. Eureka AirExcel Compact NLS Canister Vacuum, 990A
This Eureka vacuum come with the following good features :
- A lightweight bagless canister vacuum come with 9 amps power is ideals for cleaning your home or office areas including carpets and bare floors.
- Powerful multi-cyclonic dust cup system that never loses suction for better cleaning.
- It uses a HEPA filter that captures 99% of the dust and allergens to make your home clean.
- It has a 6-feet hose & 16.5 feet power cord with automatic cord rewind feature.
- Easy to empty dust cup makes cleaning quick and mess free.
- The onboard tools including crevice tool, dusting brush and a telescoping wand.
- It’s relative cheap (can get under $100 during offer) and carry 1 year warranty.
- For more info and read the genuine reviews for Eureka AirExcel Compact canister vacuum 990A, visit here.
To conclude, Eureka range of vacuum cleaners is suitable for home and office users. Compare to other brands of canister vacuum manufacturers, the Eureka vacuum models is cheaper. So, if you are in low budget, you can go for Eureka canister and I believe you will not be disappointed.