Top Rated Dyson Canister Vacuum Reviews
Dyson canister vacuum cleaners are powerful and very good for hard floors. The full-size canisters have Dyson’s leading cyclone technology for capturing microscopic dust. Cleaner heads are engineered for high dirt removal on different floor types – short or deep pile carpets, wood and hard floors.
Dyson canisters are versatile. Because the floor tools attach to the end of the wand, they’re easy to maneuver and can reach beneath furniture to remove dust and dirt.
Accessories can be fitted to the wand or hose to clean other areas such as mattresses, upholstery and inside the car. Some machines also sit on stairs – there’s no need to carry them while you clean.
The following section shows the various canister vacuum models by Dyson that are currently available in the market.
Best Dyson Canister Vacuum Cleaners Reviews
Each of the Dyson vacuum cleaners below has slightly different features to cater the different user needs. There is a newer model called Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Canister Vacuum that featured the latest Dyson technology, we will add to the product line once we review the product.
Dyson Big Ball Multi Floor Canister Vacuum
This vacuum was in the market with the new features such as self-rights when toppled and you can empty the dust bin hygienically. The sweeper is easy to operate and it does a great job. It’s very suitable for house with mainly hardwood floors but not the best product for thick carpet and rugs.
Here are some of the great features of this vacuum:
- Powerful suction and access to hard-to-reach areas with wand.
- Using the ball technology (detail at the section below)
- Two-tier Radial Cyclones to effectively remove the dust and allergens.
- Carbon fiber turbine tool can help you in removing the dirt and dust from hard floors as well as carpets.
- Control or change the suction power at the handle, you even can turn the unit off and retract the cord with your foot.
- It has clear and high capacity bin let you easily see the debris and dust has been collected. It also has marking when to empty the bin (eliminate the need of having empty the bin often).
- The main hose can be lengthen or shorten it to suit your height or cleaning needs.
- The articulating wand handle allow you to rotate 360° which is another plus point for this sweeper
- A simple clip-on sleeve holds all the attachments on the wand, store them nicely.
- A 21-foot long power cord and it come with the retractable feature which is really nice when wrapping the cord.
- 5-year parts and labor warranty.
- You can read the full review of this canister vac or check up the latest price at here.
Dyson Ball Multi Floor (same as DC39 multi floor)
This is another ‘OK’ vacuum from Dyson. It’s more suitable for those houses with bare floors and less carpet especially thick carpet. The unit is not small and not for light cleaning. But if you had a house that was mostly carpet, then the upright vac is more suitable for you.
You can expect the following great features of this vacuum:
- Good performance – quiet, constant 275 air watts powerful suction & high dust removal.
- No bag and it come with washable lifetime filters, so no extra costs needed.
- It uses latest Radial Root Cyclone Technology that does not rely on bag to trap dirt and dust. They have cyclone technology that spins air at extremely high speeds thus maximize suction power.
- Uses ball technology to get rid of fixed wheels, thus you can move the canister easier.
- Convenient – Large bin capacity (don’t have to empty it often) and push a button to release the dirt.
- Triggerhead Tool – bending down is not required when cleaning areas below furniture. Just control it by using the fingertip control switch.
- The power cord is 21.3 feet long, vacuum maximum reach is 32.8 feet (with hose and wand).
- Several extra tools to make cleaning easier.
- 5-year product warranty (parts and labor) and lifetime of support.
- For more info and get the best deal of Dyson Ball multi floor canister vacuum, read full review here.
Dyson Ball Compact Animal (same as DC47 Animal)
This vacuum work on hard floors but again is not very suitable for carpet. This is smaller and lighter than earlier model, results in shorter power cord and bin capacity make it inconvenience for some users.
Here are some of the notable features about this vacuum cleaner:
- Lighter in weight compare to DC39 Animal/multi floor, engineered for pet hair pick-up.
- Dyson’s latest 2 Tier Radial cyclones technology to extract more dust from the airflow and hence result in consistent suction.
- It uses Ball technology to overcome the steering limitations of fixed wheels and castors.
- The carbon fiber brush bar has both nylon bristles and brushes made from pure carbon fiber to increase the vacuum efficiency in hard floors as well as carpets.
- The Triggerhead Tool make the cleaning easier as bending down is not required when cleaning areas below furniture.
- It uses HEPA filtration so the it can captures almost all the dusts and allergens.
- The power cord is 16.4 feet long, vacuum maximum reach is 27.3 feet (with hose and wand). The cord is shorter than DC39 Animal. Cord rewind feature is available.
- 5-year parts & labor warranty.
The Dyson Canister Vacuums Unique Features
All Dyson canister vacuums have no loss of suction and hygienic bin emptying. They also have different cleaner heads engineered for different floor types.
- Root Cyclone technology™
All Dyson vacuum cleaners have patented Cyclone Technology. It can capture more dirt and microscopic dust from the airflow and hence there’s no loss of suction.
- Asthma & Allergy friendly™
Most Dyson canister vacuum cleaners are certified asthma & allergy friendly™ by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
- Ball/Big Ball Technology
This technology can overcome the steering limitations of fixed wheels and castors.
- Hygienic bin emptying
The clear bin on the latest Dyson canisters empties at the push of a button. It minimizes the risk of contact with dirt.
- Sits on stairs
With a low center of gravity and a specially shaped ABS polycarbonate chassis for stability during stair cleaning. No need to carry the vacuum while you clean.
- Special cleaning heads
Dyson canisters have different cleaner heads to remove dirt and pet hair from a range of floor types – short or deep pile carpets, wood and other hard floors.
For example, the Turbinehead brush bar is suitable for medium and short pile carpets. The Dyson Articulating hard floor tool is for wood or delicate floors while Conductive carbon fiber brush bar is good for fine dust removal on every floor type.
To conclude, Dyson range of vacuum cleaners is great for cleaning home and/or office. The continuous improvement on the new technology makes the Dyson canister vacuum among the top cleaners in the industry.
More from my site
Categorised in: Dyson