Top Model of Bissell Canister Vacuum Cleaners
Since the day Bissell existed, the company still produced various types and models of vacuum cleaners to help people effectively clean their home or car. Among them are carpet cleaners, vacuums, steam & hard floor cleaners, sweepers and pet hair tools.
Out of so many household equipments, the vacuum cleaners are very popular and get high demand. Cleaner like canister and upright vacuums are widely used in most of the households today. This article will just focus on top canister vacuum cleaners produced by Bissell.
Most of the canister vacuums by Bissell are lightweight and cheaper compare to other brands. Is the cheaper products means less effective? Not absolutely true. The following are some of the quality Bissell canister vacuums that worth to take a look.
Bissell Canister Vacuum Cleaner (Bagged)
The majority of Bissell’s products are well made, versatile and tough and when it comes to cleaning and maintaining you home in the way you want then Bissell have quality products to offer you. Take the time to look at our favorite Bissell canister vacuums below!
If you are wondering why someone prefers bagged while other not, read our explanations on the pros and cons of bagged as well as bagless vacuums.
Bissell Zing Canister Vacuum, 4122
This is the only Bissell bagged canister vacuum that we recommend. This cheap cleaner is very affordable and it’s also one of the famous vacuum that score very high ratings. The following are notable features of this cleaner:
- A powerful suction power that is intended for getting dirt and dusts from both high and low places.
- When cleaning different types of surfaces, use Variable Suction Control to adjust the power you want and needs.
- Multi-surface cleaning technology – With just flipping of a switch to easily turn from cleaning carpets and rugs to ceramic tiles and hard floors.
- It uses pre-motor foam filter (Not the industry standard HEPA filter).
- A telescoping wand for comfortable cleaning in the height you want. Also, it’s good for above floor cleaning.
- It has swivel head that can let you clean some of the places that are difficult to reach.
- The full bag indicator will tell you when to empty the bag to maintain its high cleaning performance throughout your chore.
- A 17’ power cord (not very long) and with automatic cord rewind feature.
- It also has wheels that would keep it rolling easily wherever you may go as you clean.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- To read the customer reviews and check the latest price of the vacuum, click here.
Bissell Canister Vacuum Cleaners (Bagless)
The following are two Bissell bagless models that we recommend.
This is another cheap yet reliable vacuum from Bissell. Even it’s expert for hard floor, the vacuum also comes with several attachments for other types of floor. Let’s see the vacuum features here:
- Lightweight and compact design make it easy to store and move from one place to another.
- Cyclonic technology – Deliver consistent suction power as you clean.
- Swivel steering – let you clean hard to reach areas easier like places that under the furniture’s.
- Control the suction power on the handle with digital fingertip controls.
- Easy to open, clean and empty the dirt tank with just push of a button.
- Adjustable Telescopic extension wand extends the vacuum reach i.e. good for above floor and stairs cleaning.
- A quiet vacuum that you can clean your house even at the midnight.
- The cord is 16.4” length and comes with easy to retract power cord with just push of a button.
- Built-in rubber wheels to prevent marks or scratches on the laminated floors.
- Attachment tools include like Turbine hard floor brush (unique brush designed for hard floor surfaces), carpet/floor nozzle, crevice tool, and dusting brush.
- 2-year warranty.
- Visit this page to check the latest deal or read the genuine customer reviews of this Bissell canister vacuum.
This vacuum is cheap and it’s one of the best seller bagless canister vacuum that you can get in the major online stores. Following are some of the key features of this vacuum:
- A bagless vacuum that comes with average suction (9 amps motor) that able to pick up dusts effectively.
- Lightweight and compact design makes it easy to move and store.
- 3-stage filtration: Dirt cup filters and post-motor filter help to capture more fine dust and particles.
- Flip of a switch to go from cleaning carpets to hard floors.
- Included attachments: Easy Empty Dirt Cup, Combination Crevice Tool/Dusting Brush.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- To read more customer reviews or check the latest price of this canister vac, click here.
However, compare to some other more expensive vacuum, this model is little noisy and the power cord is little shorter.
After all, above are the Bissell canister vacuum cleaners that recommended by us. You will notice that the Bissell vacuums are relatively cheaper compare to some other brands. So if you are tight in budget, then you can consider getting one of the models recommended above.
Categorised in: Bissell