Last Updated on
There are many canister vacuums in the market that can be use to clean your house/office or your car. Some of the manufacturers specially design certain model of vacuums that uses to clean not only your house but also animal hair.
I believe there are different types of vacuums for specific needs such as for pet or cat hair, for hardwood floors and for the carpets. And the vacuum manufacturers also produce vacuum cleaners for general purpose used that cater for all type of surfaces.
Choosing the best canister vacuum may be not easy due to many choices available in the market. That’s why we’re here to help! You first need to start deciding on your budget and that will determine the quality and value for money. This article listed the best 5 canister vacuums below $300.
You may like to know: Best Canister Vacuum for Under $100. You also can read the cheap vacuum buying guide in the article.
- Best Canister Vacuum For Under $300 Reviews
- Conclusion: Do Your Own Research Before Buying
Best Canister Vacuum For Under $300 Reviews
This article will let you discover some of the best selling vacuums that available in the market now. This is based on our research that covered several online stores. To help you find the best canister vacuum available at the $300.00 (max) price point, check out these models that are rated for their quality, features and value.
Update: The price for some of the models are exceeds $300 if no discount on the online store.
1. Miele Compact C1 Turbo Team Canister Vacuum
Our ratings: 4.5 out of 5 stars
The affordable best selling vacuum from Miele that offer long warranty periods resulted from quality design. The performance of this vacuum is outstanding and it’s suitable for all type of surfaces. If you have the budget constraint, I highly recommend you get this cleaner (the discount price just about $300).
Highlight of the product features:
- The vacuum is silent during operation, lightweight and compact for easy moving and storage
- With max 1200 watt Miele Vortex motor, the vacuum have strong suction power
- A six-speed rotary dial power control let you adjust the power as you wish.
- Using AirClean filter to captures most particles and pollens.
- Auto-Seal Closing FilterBag – Instantly locks in dirt, dust and allergens when the FilterBag is removed. There is a FilterBag change indicator.
- The telescopic stainless steel wand that can reach 29.5 feet cleaning radius.
- 18-feet power cord with auto rewind feature.
- Three standard accessories included: dusting brush with synthetic bristle, upholstery and crevice tool.
- Special tools – Small Parquet Floorhead SBB Parquet-3 and Turbo Comfort Floorhead STB 205-3.
- 7-year suction motor & casing, & 1-year all non-wearing components warranty.
- You can get more details info and check the latest price at Amazon.com.
2. Hoover CH30000 PortaPower Lightweight Commercial Canister Vacuum
Our ratings: 4.4 out of 5 stars
This is a commercial series of vacuums by Hoover but it’s affordable and in fact it’s one of the best small vacuums in the market. You can have options to use both a commercial cloth bag and a paper dust bag. The selling point for this vacuum is that it’s very cheap. For the price of below $150, this vacuum performs exceptionally well and it’s best value for money vacuum model.
- 4 amps motor – a moderate suction power.
- Lightweight of just 8.3lbs that can be easily carry away to any places.
- 10 inches nozzle width – a wide cleaning path for faster coverage.
- Build-in blower – for easy cleaning
- Stretch Hose – to extend the reach or easy above floor cleaning.
- 33-feet long power cord eliminates the need of keep plugging on the power socket.
- Several on-board tools are included: crevice tool, dusting brush, and floor nozzle.
- Product comes with 2-year warranty.
- Click here to check out this commercial canister unit at Amazon.com.
Compare to other vacuums that we recommend in this article, this model is cheaper and it’s the best seller model in Amazon commercial indoor canister vacuums category.
3. Miele Compact C1 Pure Suction Canister Vacuum
Our ratings: 4.4 out of 5 stars
The Compact C1 Pure Suction is another quality product from Miele at the affordable price. This model was also chosen by our editor as one of the best canister for allergies. In fact, this cleaner has the same features like the Miele Compact C1 Turbo Team model recommended above.
The only difference is that the 2 special tools (Small Parquet Floorhead SBB Parquet-3 and Turbo Comfort Floorhead STB) are NOT included in this model but Compact C1 Pure Suction comes with AllTeQ Combination Floorhead SBD 285-3.
In term of price, this model also cheaper since it only comes with one tool. You can check out the latest price of this cheap Miele canister vacuum at Amazon.com.
4. Kenmore 81614 Bagged Canister Vac with Pet PowerMate
Our ratings: 4.1 out of 5 stars
This is an excellent design, multi-purpose bagged cleaner that are suitable for all types of floors/surfaces including bare floors and area rugs. The motorized Pet PowerMate attachment makes it also ideal for pet hair removals. So for the price that is under $300, this is definitely an ideal choice that you can consider when getting a new canister.
Following are the great features that you can expect from this cleaner:
- 12 amps motor suction and the Power Flow technology ensure great suction.
- Use HEPA filter for better captures all the dusts and allergens.
- 4 height adjustments on handle for cleaning different surfaces.
- Weight 22 pounds cleaner (not lightweight).
- Telescoping wand to extend the reach of the cleaner.
- Swivel head for easy access to corners and underneath furniture.
- 28-feet power cord with auto retractable feature.
- Attachments included Pop-N-Go brush, Crevice Tool, Pet PowerMate, Dusting Brush and Bare Floor Tool.
- 1-year warranty.
- This is under the 600 series of the Kenmore vacuums, if you needed the cheaper version, just look for 200 or 400 series in Amazon.com.
5. Bissell Hard Floor Expert Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum, 1547
Our ratings: 4.0 out of 5 stars
This affordable vacuum is really – not very cheap and not expensive too. It’s loaded with great features to allow you make the cleaning job faster to save your precious time for other things. This cleaner was rated by our editor as one of the best bagless canister vacuum.
Here are the vacuum features:
- Average suction power of 9.2 amps.
- Powered with Multi-Cyclonic Technology for longer suction.
- Compact and lightweight of 9.3 lbs for easy maneuverability.
- Multi-Level filtration system (not HEPA filter) to capture most allergens.
- 2 L dirt tank capacity with bottom Easy Empty for cleanliness.
- 11” wide cleaning path and 7” hose length to extend reach and faster cleaning.
- 18” power cord with auto-rewind feature.
- Accessories included: Crevice tool and dusting brush.
- 2-year warranty.
- Visit here for more info or buy this model at Amazon.
Conclusion: Do Your Own Research Before Buying
While we do everything in our power to give you the best and most honest reviews of each vacuum, everyone has just a little bit of a different requirement to meet their needs. With this said, we hope you’ll not only take our reviews in consideration but also read additional reviews on Wal-Mart or Amazon as well. It’s nice to get a lot of different peoples perspectives before you make a commitment to purchase something as important as your households vacuum.
So, lots of people are most concern about the vacuum cost. The canister vacuum recommended here is still affordable for many people. There are many cleaners that are more expensive compare to this price point.
The five models recommend here are all above $100 to middle-range of below $300 canister cleaners. So, if you are unsure which model to get in this year, get any one of the models recommended above is a wise decision. You also can visit the Amazon.com best seller canister vacuums here.