However, the manufacturer also ensures that it’s not only the design but also the features that would make the machine worth buying for. They ensure producing high-quality machines that have great filtration, powerful motors, and insulation that ensures quiet operation.
Vacuum cleaners including canisters generally are designed to suck dirt and small particles. The innovation of technology has made way to help manufacturers develop a canister vacuum cleaner that can be used in cleaning the floors, carpets, upholstery, furniture, and even draperies.
There are many brands and models of vacuum cleaners available in the market and it’s important to choose the one that can address your cleaning requirements. Of all the canister vacs I researched, one stood out above the rest – the Miele Compact C2 Electro+ and you can expect that it can be your best cleaning buddy ever.
Let’s See the Great Features of Miele Compact C2 Electro+ Canister Vacuum
You can expect this Miele cleaner as it’s backed by the following notable features:
- A Powerful 1200-Watt Vortex Motor System – The Miele Compact C2 Electro+ canister vacuum can work for an extended time surpassing the ability of industrial motors. Thus, homeowners can expect high airflow that guarantees effective cleaning.
- 6-Stage Power Settings – This feature enables the user to use the rotary dial to set the control and cleaning power according to the cleaning needs.
- HEPA AirClean Filter – The filtration system of this Miele vacuum can capture 99.9% of particles down to 0.5 of a micron. It also offers better performance and longer life of the filter.
- AirClean 3D Efficiency dustbag – Miele’s patented dustbag is able to trap the micro-sized debris in the airtight vacuum chamber. With this, when you worked with the vacuum, you’re never exposed to the dust and allergens as the bag is auto-sealing with spring-loaded.
- Comfort Handle – The flexible hose connector and lever-action allow the floor head can be easily maneuvered.
- Telescopic Wand – This canister vac has a telescopic wand made of stainless steel. It can be adjusted so that it can be used in cleaning draperies. The above floor cleaning makes it easier when combining with the durable hose.
- Automatic Cord Rewind – The compact design makes this cleaner can be easily stored when not in use because the cord can be rewind conveniently through the foot pedals.
- Caster Wheels – It is very easy to operate this vacuum cleaner because of its three wheels that swivel 360 degrees.
- Thermal Protection – It fully auto temperature limiter protects the motor from overheating.
- SEB 228 ElectroPlus Powerbrush – Powerful powerhead to loosen and remove the dirt, lint, and thread in the floors including carpets. This is also the cheapest Miele model with powerhead.
- SBB Parquet Floorhead – Perfect for cleaning the smooth hardwood and tile surfaces.
- Three Attachments (in a convenient VarioClip) – A dusting brush, standard crevice and upholstery tool make the cleaning even easier.
- Limited Warranty – 7 years warranty for the casing and motor; 1-year warranty on all other components that provide peace of mind to the users. This means that the user can save for the repair expenses while the product is under warranty.
The Pros and Cons of This Miele Vacuum
I would say there is no all-in-one vacuum cleaner that can effectively clean all types of floors. Every machine has its own strengths and weaknesses as Compact C2 Electro+ too.
- Germany made machine operates quietly and proven to last long (20-year life span).
- It is compact in design even it is feature-packed. Thus, it’s very easy to maneuver when using it and easy to carry along.
- Rotary-setting the suction to maximum guarantees good performance. Likewise, the six different power settings can work well for different types of floors.
- A quiet vacuum without scarifying the power. So, cleaning jobs can be carried out anytime.
- A HEPA filter vacuum that is proven to be efficient. The exhaust air smells fresh.
- Dual parking positions make it convenient to store when not in use and it only takes up minimum space.
- There is an indicator that will alert the user to know if the bag needs replacement.
- You can reach the helpful Miele team by calling 800-843-7231; for technical support: 800-999-1360.
- The power cord and hose are a little short especially if you have larger rooms.
- Replacing the filter bag would cost you some money.
About Customer Reviews and Scores
Real consumer reviews are always helpful and I highly recommend you read it as it will tell the truth behind a particular cleaner model. Likewise, reading the Miele Compact C2 Electro+ review will give the idea and guide you in making the right decision.
If you search the major online stores about this Miele vacuum cleaner, you will notice that many customers are giving a higher rate to this machine. Of course, some of the drawbacks of this cleaner was highlighted too.
Well, various vacuum cleaners were created differently, but with all those features you can expect that the money you’ll spend in buying this machine is highly valued. Therefore, you should take time reading the real customer’s reviews so that you can avoid mistakes in making your choice.
Conclusion: A Great and Affordable Hard Floor and Area Rugs Vacuum!
Perhaps, you are thinking if it’s worthy to invest your hard-earned money buying this brand and model of a vacuum cleaner. Nevertheless, if you have read all the information cited above you can easily make a sound decision.
In buying a machine you shouldn’t only focus on the design and brand, but you should also pay attention to the features. Keep in mind that it is an investment that’s why it’s important to ensure that the product to choose is really valuable.
To make it clear, this canister is ideal for someone who has medium-pile carpeting, small home with hard flooring and area rugs. Because it is lightweight and easy to move around, it would be great for an elderly person. Also, this vacuum cleaner is well-constructed and designed.
Indeed, the Miele Compact C2 Electro+ vacuum cleaner is one of the must-haves of every homeowner. I suggest you do some comparison on at least five products is a good idea. You also can refer to the comparison chart available on the homepage of this site.
So, are you still doubt? I recommend you visit the Amazon.com to get some extra info about this cleaner.