Last updated on August 29th, 2022
Are you looking for a vacuum store near you? Probably either you want to get a new vacuum, or you want your vacuum to get repair!
If you want to get a new vacuum, then there are several ways to get it. Obviously, you will go to the Internet and search for terms like ‘vacuum stores near me’ or vacuum store near XXX (the place that you live)… have you found it?
In this article, we will reveal to you several ways to find the vacuums shop near me (you) as well as the alternatives of it. So, stay tuned…
Finding the Reliable Vacuum Cleaner Stores Near You
Before you even go to visit the local vacuum stores nearby you, you should go online and check it out! Here are some of the search terms you can use:
“vacuum shop near me”
“vacuum repair stores near me”
“vacuum parts stores near me”
“vacuum supply stores near me”
“XXXXX vacuum stores near me”, replace the XXXXX with brand names like Oreck, Miele, Rainbow, Dyson, Eureka, Simplicity, and more.
One of the traditional ways, when you want to get a new vacuum cleaner, is to visit those local stores near you and look for the model that you want but it’s time-consuming and many times, there are not many choices of models available in the store.
Also, how professional or knowledgeable is the sales consultant is still a question?
Those are the physical vacuum stores that you can visit, but nowadays, you also can visit some of the online stores or vacuum review sites to find your dream vacuum model and read the real customer reviews? Here are some of the ways:
Why you must visit the Amazon.com site?
I recommend it because you can find almost any cleaning products or appliances on Amazon. Most of the time they also offer free shipping in the US. To save your precious time, the following are some of the best seller vacuum models in various categories:
- Canister Vacuums – read the buyer’s guide
- Upright Vacuums – click here for buying guide
- Stick Vacuums
- Robotic Vacuums – read the buyer’s guide now
- Handheld Vacuums – click here to read the buying guide
- Wet/Dry Vacuums
- Central Vacuum Systems
Get Contact from the Manufacturers Website
If you are clueless or don’t know where to go, you can visit the vacuum manufacturer’s website and get the contacts. If you are in the USA, the following are the lists that will lead you to get the contact details. We suggest you contact and ask them before you go.
- Miele – https://www.mieleusa.com/domestic/contact-45.htm
- Dyson – https://www.dyson.com/support/journey/overview.html
- Sebo – https://www.sebo.us/contact_us.aspx
- Bissell – https://support.bissell.com/app/contact
- Panasonic – https://shop.panasonic.com/contactus
- Electrolux – https://www.electroluxappliances.com/Owner-Support/Contact-Us/
- Black+Decker – https://www.blackanddecker.com/support/contact-us
- iRobot – https://www.irobot.com/legal/contact-us
- Shark – https://www.sharkninja.com/contact-us/
- Hoover – https://www.hoover.com/contactus/
- Moosoo – http://www.imoosoo.com/
- Oreck – https://www.oreck.com/contact-us-page/
- Tineco – https://us.tineco.com/contact
If you need to find the location of the store or even the service center for many brands as highlight below:
Dealer or Store Locators or Service Center
Just click on the following links, and you will know where to get help in case you need it.
- Miele – https://www.mieleusa.com/domestic/find-a-dealer-384.htm
- Sebo – https://www.sebo.us/retailer-locator/sebo_retailers.aspx
- Dyson – https://www.dyson.com/support/journey/service-centers.html
- Bissell – https://support.bissell.com/app/contact
- Panasonic – https://shop.panasonic.com/view-all-home-authorized-retailers.html
- Electrolux – https://www.electroluxappliances.com/Owner-Support/Service-Locator/
- Black+Decker – https://www.blackanddecker.com/support/find-a-retailer
- iRobot – https://www.irobot.com/about-irobot/where-to-buy
- Shark – https://www.sharkclean.com/support/
- Hoover – https://www.hoover.com/stores/
- Moosoo – http://www.moosoo.com/contact.php
- Oreck – https://www.oreck.com/stores/
Of course, we only listed some of the well-known manufacturers or brands, and some other electrical appliances producers that are less popular are not listed.
With the link, you can reach them either by live chat, phone, or email. You can ask them to locate the dealer address that nearest to your house.
If you still cannot find an ideal vacuum store near you, you can do a quick google search like “vacuum store near (your town)”, I believe you can find many stores are near you.
Vacuum Repair Stores Near Me
Are you looking for vacuum repair stores? First of all, you need to know whether your vacuum is still under warranty or not. While most vacuums offer at least one year warranty, some models are offering a 2-year warranty.
A famous brand like Dyson can offer up to a 5-year warranty while Miele committed up to a 7-year warranty. These show the manufacturers are very confident with their own products. So, you are seeing those models are more expensive for many reasons.
If your machine is no longer in warranty, then only you look for vacuum repair stores near you. You can use the manufacturer’s contact listed above to contact them or get service for them.
Also read: Top Kenmore canister vacuums.
How to Choose a Good Local Vacuum Store?
Compare to the online stores, one of the major advantages of local vacuum stores is that you can look and test-drive the specific vacuum model before you buy it. That’s why the stores still exist. Following are several tips for choosing a reliable vacuum store:
- How long the store already in business? Choose a store that is operating for at least 3 years.
- If you want to buy a specific vacuum brand i.e., Miele, Eureka, Kenmore, Hoover, etc. look for their dealer shop. This can give a better and faster service.
- Is the vacuum store sales consultant knowledgeable or experience?
- If you intend to buy a new vacuum, check out their offer price, shipping (delivery) as well as the warranty and return policy.
- If you want to get the service, look at the manufacturer authorized service center first before finding other service centers near your house.
- Take advantage of online convenience by ordering on sites like Amazon, Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Costco, Best Buy, Target, etc.
To conclude, finding a reliable vacuum store near you is not difficult if you know the way. If you follow some of the tips outlined in this article, most probably you can find a store that can help you solve all your vacuum-related hassle.
Whether you want to buy a new device or get your machine service, all the major vacuum brands will have their branches, dealers, or service centers across the nation. So, stick with some of the reputable vacuum brands and you are good to go.
Also, this site will give you the updated info on various types of canister vacuum models with unbias reviews. So, please bookmark this site and come back to check out the latest models in sales.