Are you looking for a vacuum store near you? Probably either you want to get a new vacuum, or you want your vacuum to get repair!
If you want to get a new vacuum, then there are several ways to get it. Obviously, you will go to the Internet and search for terms like ‘vacuum stores near me’ or vacuum store near XXX (the place that you live)… have you found it?
In this article we will revealed to you several ways to find the vacuums shop near me (you) as well as the alternatives of it. So, stay tune…
Finding the Reliable Vacuum Cleaner Stores Near You
Before you even go to visit the local vacuum stores nearby you, you should go online and check it out! Here are some of the search terms you can use:
“vacuum shop near me”
“vacuum repair stores near me”
“vacuum parts stores near me”
“vacuum supply stores near me”
“XXXXX vacuum stores near me”, replace the XXXXX with brand name like oreck, miele, rainbow, dyson, eureka, simplicity, etc.
If you just want to buy a new vacuum cleaner, you can save your time to visit those vacuum outlets as it’s time consuming and no guarantee that the store offers many vacuum brands/models as you wish. Also, how professional or knowledgeable is the sales consultant is still a question?
Those are the physical vacuum stores that you wish to visit, but do you know that you also can visit some of the online stores to achieve your objectives? Here are some of the ways:
Why you must visit Amazon.com site?
I recommend it because you can find almost any cleaning products or appliances on Amazon. Most of the time they also offers free shipping in US. To save your precious time, the following are some of the best seller vacuum models on various categories:
- Canister Vacuums
- Upright Vacuums
- Stick Vacuums
- Robotic Vacuums
- Handheld Vacuums
- Wet/Dry Vacuums
- Central Vacuum Systems
Get Contact from the Manufacturers Website
If you are clueless or don’t know where to go, you can visit the vacuum manufacturer’s website and get the contacts. If you are in the USA, the following are the lists that will lead you to get the contact details. We suggest you contact and ask them before you go.
- Miele – https://www.mieleusa.com/domestic/contact-45.htm
- Dyson – https://www.dyson.com/support/journey/overview.html
- Sebo – https://www.sebo.us/contact_us.aspx
- Bissell – https://support.bissell.com/app/contact
- Panasonic – https://shop.panasonic.com/contactus
- Electrolux – https://www.electroluxappliances.com/Owner-Support/Contact-Us/
- Black+Decker – https://www.blackanddecker.com/support/contact-us
- iRobot – https://www.irobot.com/legal/contact-us
- Shark – https://www.sharkninja.com/contact-us/
- Hoover – https://www.hoover.com/contactus/
- Moosoo – http://www.imoosoo.com/
- Oreck – https://www.oreck.com/contact-us-page/
- Tineco – https://us.tineco.com/contact
If you need to find the location of the store or even the service center for many brands as highlight below:
Dealer or Store Locators or Service Center
Just click on the following links, and you will know where to get help in case you need it.
- Miele – https://www.mieleusa.com/domestic/find-a-dealer-384.htm
- Sebo – https://www.sebo.us/retailer-locator/sebo_retailers.aspx
- Dyson – https://www.dyson.com/support/journey/service-centers.html
- Bissell – https://support.bissell.com/app/contact
- Panasonic – https://shop.panasonic.com/view-all-home-authorized-retailers.html
- Electrolux – https://www.electroluxappliances.com/Owner-Support/Service-Locator/
- Black+Decker – https://www.blackanddecker.com/support/find-a-retailer
- iRobot – https://www.irobot.com/about-irobot/where-to-buy
- Shark – https://www.sharkclean.com/support/
- Hoover – https://www.hoover.com/stores/
- Moosoo – http://www.moosoo.com/contact.php
- Oreck – https://www.oreck.com/stores/
Of course, we only listed some of the well-known brands, and some other manufacturers that are less popular are not listed.
With the link, you can reach them wither by live chat, phone, or email. You can ask them to locate the dealer address that nearest to your house.
If you still cannot find an ideal vacuum store near you, you can do a quick google search like “vacuum store near (your town)”, I believe you can find many stores are near to you.
Vacuum Repair Stores Near Me
Are you looking for vacuum repair stores? First of all, you need to know whether your vacuum is still under warranty or not. While most vacuums offer at least one year warranty, some models are offering a 2-year warranty.
The famous brand like Dyson can offer up to 5-year warranty while Miele committed up to 7-year warranty. These show the manufacturers are very confident with their own products. So, you are seeing those models are more expensive for many reasons.
If your machine is no longer in warranty, then only you look for vacuum repair stores near you. You can use the manufacturer’s contact listed above to contact them or get service for them.
How to Choose a Good Local Vacuum Store?
Compare to the online stores, one of the major advantages of local vacuum stores is that you can look and test-drive the specific vacuum model before you buy it. That’s why the stores still exist. Following are several tips for choosing a reliable vacuum store:
- How long the store already in business? Choose a store that is operating for at least 3 years.
- If you want to buy a specific vacuum brand i.e., Miele, Eureka, Hoover, etc. look for their dealer shop. This can give a better and faster service.
- Is the vacuum store sales consultant knowledgeable or experience?
- If you intend to buy a new vacuum, check out they offer price, shipping (delivery) as well as the warranty and return policy.
- If you want to get the service, look at the manufacturer authorized service center first before finding other service centers near your house.
- Take advantage of online convenience by ordering on sites like Amazon, Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Costco, Best Buy, Target, etc.
To conclude, finding a reliable vacuum store near you is not difficult if you know the way. If you follow some of the tips outlined in this article, most probably you can find a store that can help you solve all your vacuum related hassle.
Whether you want to buy a new device or get your machine service, all the major vacuum brands will have their branches, dealers, or service centers across the nation. So, stick with some of the reputable vacuum brands and you are good to go.
Also, this site will give you the updated info on various types of canister vacuum model with unbias reviews. So, please bookmark this site and come back to check out the latest models in sales.