Last updated on February 19th, 2023
There are many brands and models of vacuum cleaners available in the market and it’s important to choose the one that can address your cleaning requirements. The Miele is one of the popular brands, especially when dealing with a canister vacuum.
The designs of Miele vacuum cleaners are aesthetically pleasing. Every angle, color, and curve is chosen in such a way that the customers would appreciate it. However, the manufacturer also ensures that it’s not only the design but also the features that would make the machine worth buying.
If you are looking for a new cleaner, you should consider the Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction canister vacuum and you can expect that it can be your best cleaning buddy ever. This vacuum is a Germany-engineering bagged cleaner that is great, especially for cleaning hard floors & low-pile carpets.
In this article, we will explain all the features as well as the pros and cons of this Miele Pure Suction C1 canister vacuum. But just to let you know that this vacuum is on sale at Amazon.com. Click here for more info.
The Notable Features of Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction Canister Vacuum
Miele machines are well-known for their durability and great machine features. Let’s explore the key features that you can expect from the Miele Pure Suction cylinder vac:
- 1200-watt Vortex Motor System – The Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction can work for an extended time surpassing the ability of a normal motor.
- 6-Stage Suction Settings – The rotary dial control selector lets you easily choose the appropriate power when cleaning different types of surfaces and according to the cleaning needs.
- AirClean Filter (Optional for HEPA filter) – The filtration system is responsible for trapping the odor and eliminates sub-micrometer particles left on the upholstery or carpet by your pets.
- AirClean Dustbag (Type G/N) – This complements the filtration system of Miele Pure Suction and can capture more particles.
- Telescopic Wand – Unlike any other vacuum cleaner, the Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction canister vacuum has a telescopic wand made of stainless steel.
- 360 degrees Swivel Wheels – It is very easy to operate this vacuum cleaner because of its wheels that swivel 360 degrees.
- Automatic Cord Rewind – It can be easily stored when not in use because the cord can be rewind conveniently through the foot pedals.
- SBD 285-3 AllTeQ combination floorhead – This is a combination tool for hard floors and carpets. It has stiff bristle strip brushes that can pick out fine dust effectively.
- Stainless steel wand and hose – together with a power cord, it offers a 29.5-foot cleaning radius that also can be used for above-floor cleaning.
- On-board accessories – There are three accessories including a dusting brush, upholstery tool, and crevice tool.
- Long Warranty – The manufacturer offers 7 years warranty for the casing and motor and a 1-year warranty for other components.
Let’s check out the following review video about this Miele Pure Suction cleaner:
To get more info and read the user reviews for this canister cleaner, visit this site.
Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction: The Good, Bad Side, and the Customer Reviews
The good thing is that this cleaner is well-constructed and designed (made in Germany). Following are some of the plusses and minuses that we found on this Miele cleaner.
- The machine operates quietly and maintains the normal speed.
- It is lightweight (about 11.4 lbs) even if it is feature-packed so you can easily move from one place to another.
- The six different settings can work well for different types of floors.
- Setting the suction to maximum guarantees good performance. Likewise, the different settings can also be adjusted.
- The canister moves easily along with the three swiveling wheels.
- It is very convenient to store when not in use and it doesn’t take up more space.
- There is an indicator that will let the user know if the bag is full
- The cord is a bit short.
- This is a bagged cleaner, so there is a cost of replacing the bag (but do you think the bagless cleaner is better, read our critics here).
If you will search the internet for this Miele canister vac, you will notice that many customers are giving higher rates for this machine. Likewise, reading the Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction review will give ideas and guide you in making the right decision.
Therefore, you should take time to read customers’ reviews so that you can avoid mistakes in making your choice. While most users give positive reviews on the model, there are some users who give negative ratings.
So, we recommend you read the real consumer reviews available on Amazon.com.
Conclusion: Affordable Miele Vacuum with Great Features
The innovation of technology has made way to help manufacturers like Miele to develop a canister vacuum that can be used in cleaning hard floors, carpets, upholstery, furniture, and even draperies.
The Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction canister vacuum is one of the cheapest Miele-made vacuums that you can rely on (and great options for every homeowner) if you intend to buy a new canister model cleaner.
Comparing at least five products is a good idea and this site helps you list some of the most reliable cleaners on the homepage. The high ratings by the real customers of the Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction vacuum had proven that this is a solid good vacuum.