Are you looking for a lightweight and versatile vacuum because your home is a mix of carpets, bare floors, and stairs, and the old vacuum is heavier to hold? Or you simply want to replace your vacuum for its deafening noise?
Well, congrats because you are at the right place. We are presenting you with Kenmore BC3005 Pet-friendly Bagged Canister Vacuum that is quieter, lightweight to hold, and move from space to space.
It has many awesome features which you don’t want to miss! So, we are going to cover them for you with the vacuum pros and cons in this article.
In a hurry? Click here for more info about this vacuum now.
The Great Benefits of Kenmore BC3005 Pet-friendly Canister Vacuum
Here, I am listing the amazing features of the Kenmore BC3005 Pet-friendly bagged canister vacuum cleaner.
- Sleek and Lightweight Design
Kenmore canister vacuum has a sleek and lightweight design. Weighing less than 20 pounds, this vacuum is easier to maneuver and move around narrow and tight spaces and hard-to-reach corners.
This feature provides great convenience to the users of this vacuum. Especially a person with old age or with back pains who cannot hold heavyweights can use this vacuum. Just a light sweep and no more dust!
- Bagged Canister Vacuum
Another great feature of this vacuum is that it a bagged vacuum. This means it will have a bag which you can replace after it has trapped the dust particles and hairs and when it is full.
This type of vacuum is perfect for use by people with allergies for cleaning their home, kitchen, den, garage, or car efficiently. The more advantages of bagged canister vac can be found here.
- Powerful Cleaning
It has a built-in dual-motor system that, combined with power flow, provides great suction power. So, you do not have to push hard on rough carpet or bare floors to remove dust, dirt, or debris.
- Triple HEPA Filter System
HEPA stands for High-Efficiency Particulate Air. It is a greater filter than the normal filter, which works by forcing air through a fine mesh. This mesh will trap 99.97% of harmful particles such as pollen, dust mites, pet dander, tobacco smoke, etc inside the vacuum. Thus, you can breathe in allergen-free air.
- Height Adjustments
This canister vacuum offers four-level height adjustments for optimal cleaning from bare floors to upholstered furniture, window blinds, etc (great for above floor cleaning too).
- A Pet–Friendly Cleaner
You would be tired of finding hairs all over your house, in your food, on your clothes, but it doesn’t just come off! This is because of static electricity. It makes cats’ and dogs’ hairs attached to fabrics tightly.
This Kenmore BC3005 Pet-friendly Bragged vacuum is pet-friendly. If you own a pet that sheds hair a lot, then this vacuum is specially built for you with Pet PowerMate attachment. Else, you can check out our recommendations of pet vacuums.
- Useful Attachments and Storage
This Kenmore canister vacuum comes with many key attachments;
- 9 inches long telescoping wand to reach about any corner,
- a crevice tool (to access car interiors and narrow spaces),
- a dusting brush, and a bare floor tool (to sweep bare floors) to make cleaning more effortless and convenient.
- 26 inches long and retractable cord and all accessories are neatly tucked inside the vacuum without adding much to its weight.
Pros and Cons of Using Kenmore BC3005 Canister Vacuum
Everyone needs a vacuum cleaner at their house but choosing the best one is one of the most difficult things. We have to look after certain aspects, see the pros and cons of different items, and then choose the one that’s the best for us and fulfills our requirements.
There are only a few machines that catch up with our demands. Here I am going to share the advantages as well as disadvantages of using this vacuum.
- It has a dual-motor system that offers a much powerful suction power, making cleaning even easier.
- Triple HEPA filters system and traps 99.97% of dust, debris, and even pet hairs, leaving a particulate-and-allergen-free environment for you.
- It is easier to assemble, lightweight to carry and move around the house, and the wand is adjustable and flexible enough to access and clean narrow spaces, even under the couch.
- It can be adjusted to pile-height levels manually and easily when switching from floor to carpets/rugs.
- The long retractable cord of 26-inches that stored inside the vacuum and reach far places, so there’s no risk of tripping over and keep changing the power socket while cleaning.
- This Kenmore bagged canister vacuum is a good choice for people who are allergic to pollens and dust. It traps most of the dust, pollen, and other allergens inside the vacuum.
- It can clean pretty much everything from upholstery furniture, curtains, window blinds, and rough carpets to hard flooring.
- This pet-friendly canister vacuum comes in handy when you have a pet that sheds hairs. This vacuum cleans all the pesky pet hairs from the pet area.
- The con of using this vacuum is that it is less effective on wool rugs.
- Also, the average price of this cleaner is good but still not budget-friendly.
What Makes Kenmore BC3005 Canister Vacuum Better Than Others?
Kenmore is one of the famous brands that people trust. Kenmore has made vacuuming more convenient with a Kenmore BC3005 Pet-Friendly Bagged Canister Vacuum!
The sleek design of Kenmore canister vacuums, powerful suction, and other useful attachments make this vacuum desirable for cleaning houses, kitchens, dens, garages, and even car interiors!
The efficient two-motor systems offer a high suction capability and flow rate. So, when it comes to cleaning bare floors, hard floors with high pile rugs, and carpets, this canister vacuum is well-suited for your house and is naturally pet-friendly.
Also, this Kenmore BC3005 Pet-friendly bagged canister vacuum is lightweight, maneuverable, and versatile. The vacuum is easy to assemble and operate as well. Just attach the head to the wand, attach the cord and press the power button.
Kenmore canister bagged vacuum comes with different accessories that make cleaning even more reliable. It has an adjustable wand, a long cord that makes it feasible to use, and a dual-motor system that offers great suction power.
With its height-adjustment features, you can easily switch it between different heights and rooms and clean narrow corners. Moreover, it is a bagged machine that comes in handy for people who are allergic to different allergens.
Summing up all its rich features, from being light weighted and maneuverable to it giving the pet a hair-free environment, you should not miss a chance on trying this great vacuum machine.
It will also work as a great gift for someone who is a mad pet lover but is exhausted about the pet hairs. You can even gift this machine to your friend who is allergic to different things or your grandparents as it is a light weighted machine.
It’s worth investing in this machine, and you will not regret your choice especially your house has hard floors as well as carpets.