Kenmore Bagless Canister Vacuum Pet-Friendly is one of the market’s most affordable and powerful vacuums. It’s perfect for pet hair, thanks to its strong suction and ability to trap dust and dirt. The vacuum also comes with a crevice tool and upholstery brush, making it easy to clean tight spaces and furniture.
The vacuum is lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it an excellent choice for homes with pets. It’s also relatively quiet, so you won’t have to worry about disturbing your furry friends while cleaning.
Here you will learn about the Kenmore Pet-Friendly Bagless Canister Vacuum features, pros and cons.
Kenmore Bagless Canister Vacuum Pet-Friendly – Lightweight and Powerful
The Kenmore 22614 Pet-Friendly Bagless Canister Vacuum is an excellent appliance for any home. Its lightweight build and easy-to-use design make it a great choice for a versatile and compact vacuum cleaner. A retractable cord makes it easy to move from room to room, while the transparent dust bin shows you when it’s time to empty the canister. With its cyclonic design and 360-degree swivel hose, this vacuum provides all the cleaning power you need without taking up too much space in your home.
The Kenmore 22614 Pet-Friendly Bagless Canister Vacuum will make your cleaning endeavors much easier. The Pet PowerMate attachment can quickly remove hair, dander, and more from furniture, carpets, and rugs. Compression technology provides continuous suction power.
The vacuum’s HEPA-certified filter removes almost all of the most common allergens from air passing through it.
Easy to Use
Its compact size and tight turning radius make this vacuum easy to move around. The filterless dust cup collects dirt in a round chamber that you can quickly empty- meaning no replacement bags! In addition, upper and lower quick releases let you attach and detach onboard tools at the press of a button. So moving from surface to surface is practically effortless!
Look for the HEPA Label
True HEPA-certified filters are known to remove nearly all allergens from the air so that you can breathe easily.
Easy to Empty
The filterless dust cup saves you money in the long run by not having to replace expensive bags, but it also empties quickly and easily. The dirt gathers in a round chamber that can be emptied with little hassle.
The upper and lower quick-release buttons make it easy to attach and detach onboard tools to move between surfaces quickly.
Taking Care of the Vacuum:
The vacuum cleaner operates by using suction to pick up dirt. The air then carries the dirt via rapid movement to the dust cup, where it is trapped and unable to escape.
For best cleaning results, keep the airflow passage open. Check the starred areas occasionally for clogs.
Turn off and unplug the vacuum cleaner from the outlet before checking.
Pros and Cons:
Pros and Cons are based on users’ reviews on Amazon
- This vacuum easily picks up deep pet hair, and cat owners love the vacuum.
- This vacuum cleaner has amazing suction power and is bagless for your convenience.
- This vacuum isn’t easy to empty.
KENMORE VACUUM CLEANER WARRANTY
KENMORE LIMITED WARRANTY
For 365 days from the date of purchase, this appliance is warranted against any defects in material or workmanship when installed correctly, operated as intended, and regularly maintained according to supplied instructions.
Appliances covered under the Proof of Sale warranty will be repaired or replaced at the seller’s discretion, free of charge. For more information on this warranty and to obtain a free replacement, visit www.kenmore.com/warranty today.
If you use this appliance for any purpose other than a private household, the warranty is only valid for 90 days from the sale date.
This warranty covers material and workmanship defects ONLY and will NOT pay for:
1. Items that can become worn from regular use, such as clothes, belts, bags, or light bulbs screwed into a base.
2. A service technician to clean or maintain this appliance or provide instructions on proper installation and operation for the user.
3. Service calls to fix appliances not installed by a Sears authorized service agent or electrical problems in the house that occurred during installation.
4. If you didn’t have a Sears authorized service agent install this appliance, or if it wasn’t installed following electrical, gas, and plumbing codes, we can’t cover any resulting damage or failure under this warranty.
5. If you don’t follow the instructions when operating and maintaining this appliance, it may get damaged or stop working properly, including discoloration or surface rust.
6. any damage or malfunction of this appliance caused by abuse, misuse, accident, alteration, or use for a purpose other than what was intended.
7. If you use recommended products, this appliance will resist damage and failure, including discoloration or surface rust.
8. The company is not liable for any damage to the machine if unauthorized changes are made.
9. If the model or serial plate is missing, altered, or difficult to determine as having the appropriate certificate logo, then there will be no service for that appliance. Implied warranties are not guaranteed; remedies are limited.
Disclaimer of implied warranties; limitation of remedies
The only thing covered under this limited warranty is product repair or replacement, nothing else. Any implied warranties, such as merchantability or fitness for a purpose, are only valid for one year at most or the shortest time allowed by law. The seller will not be held responsible for any incidental or consequential damages. A few states or provinces do not permit the denial of incidental or accidental damages OR the limitation on implied warranties relating to merchantability or fitness. These exclusions might not apply to you, depending on where you live.
This warranty applies only to appliances used in the United States.
This warranty provides you with certain legal rights depending on where you reside, and you may be entitled to additional Rights.
Some Questions and Answers:
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers to help you better understand your Kenmore vacuum cleaner:
Question: How long is this vacuum’s warranty valid?
Answer: The Kenmore vacuum cleaner has a 365-day limited warranty from the date of purchase. If you use the appliance for any purpose other than a private household, the warranty is only valid for 90 days from the sale date.
Who Started Kenmore?
The city of Kenmore was named after John McMasters and his wife, Annie. The couple was from Kenmore, Canada – a small town 40 miles south of Ottawa.
When was Kenmore founded?
It was started in 1913.
This article overviews the Kenmore vacuum cleaner, its warranty, and some frequently asked questions. Kenmore is a city in Washington named after John McMasters and his wife, Annie, from Kenmore, Canada. The company was started in 1913 and provides customers with a 365-day limited warranty from the date of purchase. If you have questions regarding your Kenmore vacuum cleaner, don’t hesitate to contact customer service for more assistance.