The canister vacuum is most suitable for hard floors as you can easily move from one place to another and the stretch hose and attachments let you get right up against difficult reach areas.
For more than 100 years, Hoover® has designed powerful, easy-to-use several types of vacuum cleaners that clean your entire home or Office from floor to ceiling. That’s why Hoover is a household icon and one of the trusted vacuum cleaner brands in America.
Special note: Through our research, we found that the canister vacuums by Hoover are not scoring a high ratings and is comparable to some other quality models like Miele & Dyson. Anyway, following are some of the popular bagged and bagless canister vacuums by Hoover.
- Hoover Canister Vacuum – Bagged (Recommended Products)
- Hoover Canister Vacuum – Bagless (Recommended Products)
Hoover Canister Vacuum – Bagged (Recommended Products)
Why someone prefer bagged rather than bagless canister vacuum?
If you have pets or allergies, a filtered bag traps more particles to help keep the air in your home clean. Dirt stays contained in the bag for clean, dust-free disposal, and no dirt on your hands, so you can breathe easy.
To tell the truth, the overall ratings given to the Hoover bagged canister vacuum series is less compare to the bagless series. But, it’s individual preferences as some user prefer a bagless vac while others prefer a bagged vacuum cleaner.
Hoover CH30000 PortaPower Lightweight Commercial Canister Vacuum
Our rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars.
The great features of this vacuum included:
- Suitable for commercial or regular use (house or car) but lightweight design
- More versatility with the build-in blower
- Compact design let you clean tight spaces and detail small areas
- Can use both a reusable commercial cloth bag and a paper dust bag, allowing you to switch and alternate between cleaning jobs
- Long 33′ SJT cable length
- Hose stretches for extended reach
- To get more info and read the real customer reviews, refer this page.
Hoover Quiet Performance Bagged Canister Vacuum, SH30050
Our rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars.
Here are the great features of this vacuum:
- A 12 amps motor canister vacuum that comes with 11.25 width nozzle width for faster cleaning.
- WindTunnel 3 Technology – creates three channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt.
- Steerable Technology – allows you to swivel and clean around objects easier with twist of the handle.
- 5-speed control suction – you control the motor speed and suction as needed for different surfaces.
- HEPA Media filter made with HEPA media traps 99.97% of dust, dirt and allergen.
- System Check Indicator – alert you when to clean or change the filter.
- Included accessories: Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Hard Floor Brush and Telescoping Extension Wand.
- Long 22” power cord with auto cord rewind feature.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- For more info and get the latest price of this Hoover vacuum, check out this page.
Hoover Canister Vacuum – Bagless (Recommended Products)
If you are wondering why someone prefer bagless canister?
If you don’t want to guess when it’s time to change the bag, or pay for replacements, the bagless system lets you throw the dirt away every time you vacuum. Most Hoover models contain easy-to-clean bottom release cup lets you see what you picked up and then dispose of the dirt quickly when finish vacuuming.
Hoover Windtunnel Air Bagless Canister – SH40070
Our rating: 3.4 out of 5 stars.
The notable features of this Hoover canister vacuum:
- A lightweight, steerable 12 amps motor canister vacuum with 11-inch wide nozzle.
- WindTunnel® 3 Technology – it creates three channels of suction to removes embedded dirt and minimizes blowback and scatter on carpet.
- Steerable Technology – let you navigate smoothly around any difficult to reach areas by simply twisting the handle in the direction you’d like to go.
- Multi Cyclonic Filtration System – ensures no loss of suction to get floors truly clean.
- On/off electronic brush-roll – you can switch from carpet to hard floors with a touch of a button.
- HEPA filter system – traps 99.97-percent of dirt, dust, pollens, pet dander, etc.
- Bottom-Release Cup let you easily empty the debris with the push of a button.
- A reasonable 17-foot power cord with automatic cord rewind feature.
- On-board tools – 3-in-1 Dusting, Crevice, and Upholstery Tool, Bare Floor Tool.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- For detailed information and read more customer reviews of Hoover Windtunnel Air canister vacuum SH40070, visit this page.
Hoover Zen Whisper Multi-Cyclonic Canister Vacuum – SH40080
2019 Update: This unit is currently unavailable!
Our rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Following are the top features of this vacuum:
- Multi-Cyclonic Technology – separates fine particles of dirt before reaching the filter for less frequent filter rinsing.
- It’ quiet and uses HEPA filter that can traps 99.97% of dust and pollens down to 0.3 microns.
- Large capacity bottom-empty dirt cup let you easily clean the cup.
- Motorized nozzle – navigates easily around furniture and flips open for easy cleaning of brushroll.
- On Handle Attachments – for easy storage and convenient access to vacuuming tools.
- Brushroll on/off switch – makes floor transitions easy.
- Long 21-foot cord automatically rewinds in seconds with the touch of a button.
- 6.5-foot hose and extendable wand makes floor-to-ceiling cleaning a breeze.
- Limited 3-year warranty.
- For more info and check the latest price of this vacuum cleaner, visit here.
To conclude, the Hoover brand is always innovative and the introduction of new technology always produces better quality of vacuum cleaners. However, based on our research from many user reviews available online, the overall performance of Hoover canister vacuums is not the best canister vacuum. Some other models are better but also more expensive.