Last updated on September 18th, 2022
There are many Eyevac Vacuums such as its home and pets vacuums versions, but here we will talk about EyeVac Home Touchless Vacuum as it is popular. EyeVac Home Touchless Vacuum is a complete hands-free kind of vacuum. Let’s learn more about the Eyevac Vacuum Maintenance, such as how to open, clean, and empty the vacuum:
Eyevac Vacuum Maintenance:
Keeping your vacuum in top working order is very important, which means regular maintenance and cleaning. Not only will this help your vacuum work better, but it will also prolong its life. Here are three steps to ensure your Eyevac Vacuum is always clean and working properly.
1. Clean the dustbin after every use. The dustbin is where all the dirt and debris from your vacuumed floors ends up. Be sure to empty it after each use to keep the vacuum working properly.
2. Clean the filters regularly. The filters keep the dust and dirt out of the motor and other vacuum parts. It would be best to clean them every few weeks or as needed.
3. Clean the brushes periodically. The brushes help to loosen and lift dirt and debris from your floors. It would help if you cleaned them every few weeks or as needed.
Eyevac Vacuum Troubleshooting:
Here are some frequently asked questions that may help you about the vacuum:
EyeVac won’t function.
Make sure EyeVac is plugged into a healthy power outlet, and the Power switch is on. Ensure that the Pre-Motor filter is correctly positioned in the canister. The round filter inside the container should be flush with the lid and completely secured within the canister. Remove and replace the container. Make sure no debris obstructs the intake or sensor regions.
What is the voltage that EyeVac uses?
The voltage on all units is 120 volts (US plug). They do not recommend utilizing converters since the motor isn’t designed to withstand them and will burn out rapidly.
My EyeVac is running continuously
Check to see whether any debris is blocking the infrared eyes. Use a wet q-tip to clean the covers of the infrared eyes. Turn EyeVac off and then back on.
The EyeVac suction is not strong.
Check to see whether anything is caught in the intake. Remove the canister and clean the pre-motor filter.
The EyeVac status indicator light is blinking
When EyeVac has run continuously for 30+ seconds, this is a power outage to prevent your motor from harm. Remove debris from the sensor/inlet region before turning the power off and back on.
How do I clean the EyeVac filters?
How do I clean the EyeVac canister?
How do I keep my EyeVac performing optimally?
If there are any electronic disruptions, turn off the EyeVac and turn it back on. The best time to replace your canister is when the Canister Full Indicator light is on, and your filters are clean.
How does the EyeVac warranty work?
- After accepting the warranty, they want a handwritten picture of your name and date on the UL Label. This photo must show the cord completely cut off from the device (ensure you shut off and unplug it before cutting the cable). This safety precaution guarantees that faulty devices are not used once identified as defective. DO NOT cut the unit’s power cord until instructed to do so by a customer care specialist.
- EyeVac Home and EyeVac+ are only covered by warranty if used in a HOME set. They aren’t reliable for business usage. Only EyeVac Pro and EyeVac Pet are certified and guaranteed to work in businesses.
- If you buy your EyeVac through an authorized dealer, you can get a warranty replacement if the device is defective.
- Please note: taking apart the EyeVac unit voids the warranty.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
You must follow the safety instructions below. These directions are important for your safety and the safe operation of your equipment. Always remember to take basic precautions when using an electrical device, including the following:
Before Using This Gadget, Read All Instructions Carefully: To reduce the danger of fire, electric shock, or harm:
- Before unplugging the EyeVac, press and hold both Trash Bin Power Buttons on top of the device to turn it off.
- Before cleaning or servicing an appliance, always unplug it. Unplugging by tugging on the cord is not recommended; instead, grasp the plug rather than the cable to remove it.
- Make sure the EyeVac is not used as a toy. Close attention is needed when using it around youngsters. Please do not use the device in Auto Mode or leave it plugged in near children, infants, or tiny animals.
- Do not tug or drag the appliance by its cable. Please do not run the appliance over the cord, close the door on it, or pull it around sharp edges or corners. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- If the connection or cord is damaged, do not use the appliance. If you have wet hands, don’t touch the plug or appliance. Avoid using the equipment on a wet surface.
- Please do not put it in the rain. Do not use the appliance to dispose of wet things like water or mud, as this might cause damage. Please do not pick up any liquid or wet items with it.
- Do not use an appliance to vacuum up flammable or combustible liquids, such as gasoline. Avoid using this equipment in areas where these materials might be found. Avoid using this machine to clean up burning or smoking materials like cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, and other body parts away from openings and moving components, particularly digits.
- Do not insert anything into appliance ports or utilize if any openings are blocked or plugged.
- Do not use this vacuum to pick up hard or sharp objects or other big surface litter. Before vacuuming, grab them by hand.
- Do not use the gadget until the Lid and Filters are in place. The device should only be used as described in this Use and Care Guide.
- Before removing or replacing the Canister or Filter, turn the appliance off (both power buttons).
- If the appliance is not operating as it should, contact for instructions on how to send it in for servicing. Don’t try to fix it yourself; doing so will void your warranty.
- Use a wet cloth to decrease static electricity on the surface while cleaning the outside appliance.
Summary of the Article:
Here is what you learned in this article:
1. Always unplug the EyeVac before cleaning or servicing.
2. Do not use the appliance in Auto Mode or leave it plugged in near children, infants, or tiny animals.
3. If the connection or cord is damaged, do not use the appliance.
4. Do not use an appliance to vacuum up flammable or combustible liquids, such as gasoline.
5. Keep hair, loose clothing, and other body parts away from openings and moving components, particularly digits.