Dirt Devil vacuum cleaners are another renowned floor care brands in the world. It was originally the brainchild of American Company “Royal Appliances” that started since 1905.
The Dirt Devil brand itself was introduced to the world in 1984 and since then it introduce different types of vacuum cleaners. The vacuum cleaners by this company are cheaper compare to some other brands.
The following are two of the popular canister vacuum models by Dirt Devil and the last part of this article we also list a canister vacuum that are not recommended.
Dirt Devil FeatherLite Cyclonic Canister Vacuum, SD40120
This lightweight vacuum has HEPA filter as well as powerful cyclonic filtration for an added level of dirt separation. This cleaner is not for heavy duty cleanings and it’s suitable for bare floors as well as carpets.
Here are the top features of the product:
- Bagless and lightweight design – compact with handle for easy carrying and transport.
- Washable HEPA Filter to prolong the life of your filter and protects against over 99.97% dust and allergens.
- Advanced Cyclonic Technology – the cyclonic action performance added level of dirt separation.
- Easy empty dirt directly into the trash with a bottom empty dirt cup.
- 10-foot extended reach – extend reach further for stair & above floor cleaning.
- Hard Floor Nozzle – clean bare floors with ease for your toughest messes.
- 16-feet power cord with automatic cord rewind – easily step on button (foot controls) to quickly snap back cord for fast convenient storage.
- On-board tools – 2-in-1 crevice & brush tool, and hard floor nozzle.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- For more info and read the genuine good as well as bad customer reviews, visit here.
Dirt Devil Tattoo Crimson Bouquet Bagged Canister Vacuum, SD30040BB
This cute tattoo canister is tattooed with fun design. About the features nothing to impressive just like other cleaners. This vacuum is suitable bare floors and dusting and I won’t recommend it for carpet.
Here are some of the great features of this vacuum:
- Powerful 10-amp motor, a colorful palette with fun tattooed designs.
- A sleek, stable handle and upright storage option with rubber coated wheels let you carry away easily.
- 11-inch nozzle width for faster cleaning and extendable wand to reach your intended place easier.
- Bag full indicator to alert you when to empty the bag.
- 15-feet power cord with automatic cord rewind feature.
- Complete with attachments – Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, and Extension Wand
- 1 year limited warranty.
- For more info about this canister vacuum and get the best deal, visit this page.
NOT Recommended Canister Vacuum Model
Dirt Devil EZ Lite Bagless Canister Vacuum, SD40010
1.) Lost suction power – suction power decreases for long run and always clogged.
2.) Required 3 filters but difficult to find those filter offline.
3.) Poor design – various aspects.
Compare to other brands, the cleaners that produced by Dirt Devil are relatively cheaper. Hence, it’s suitable for those that are tight in budget and you can get help easily. To get help or you need to contact the company, please visit:
US and Canada: http://dirtdevil.com/support/
UK Phone no: 0870 873 0081; Email: [email protected]
Germany Phone no: +49 (0) 1805 – 10 90 19; Email: [email protected]