Miele Classic C1 Capri Review – Impressive Mid-range Canister Vacuum?
The designs and constructions of Miele vacuum cleaners are aesthetically pleasing. Every angle, color and curve is chosen in such a way that the customers would appreciate it.
However, the manufacturer also ensures that it’s not only the design but also the features that would make the machine worth buying for. They ensure producing high quality machines that have great filtration, powerful motors and insulation that ensures quiet operation.
Vacuum cleaners including canisters generally are designed to suck dirt and small particles. The innovation of technology has made way to help manufacturers develop a canister vacuum cleaner that can be used in cleaning the floors, carpets, upholstery, furniture and even draperies.
There are many brands and models of vacuum cleaners available in the market and it’s important to choose the one that can address your cleaning requirements. Of all the canister vacs I researched, one stood out above the rest – the Miele Classic C1 Capri and you can expect that it can be your best cleaning buddy ever.
Let’s See The Great Features of Miele Classic C1 Capri
You can expect this Miele cleaner as it’s backed by the following notable features:
- A Powerful 1200-Watt Vortex Motor System – The Miele Classic C1 Capri canister vacuum can works for an extended time surpassing the ability of industrial motors. Thus, homeowners can expect high air flow that guarantees effective cleaning.
- 6 Variable Power Settings – This feature enables the user to use the rotary dial to set the control and cleaning power according to the cleaning needs.
- AirClean filtration system (Optional HEPA AirClean filter) – The filtration system of Miele Capri can capture 99.95% of particles down to 0.5 of a micron. It also offers better performance and longer life of the filter.
- AirClean dustbag (Type G/N) – Miele’s patented dustbag is able to trap the micro-sized debris in the airtight vacuum chamber. With this, when you worked with the vacuum, you’re never exposed to the dust and allergens as the bag is auto-sealing with spring-loaded.
- Telescopic Wand – Miele Classic C1 Capri canister vac has telescopic wand made of stainless steel. It can be adjusted so that it can be used in cleaning draperies. The above floor cleaning make it easier when combine with the durable hose.
- Automatic Cord Rewind – It can be easily stored when not in use because the cord can be rewind conveniently through the foot pedals.
- 360 degrees Swivel Wheels – It is very easy to operate this vacuum cleaner because of its three wheels that swivels 360 degrees.
- STB 205-3 Turbo Comfort Turbobrush – It contains a rotating roller brush to loosen and remove the dirt, lint and thread in the floor.
- SBB Parquet Floorbrush – Perfect for cleaning the smooth wood and tile surfaces.
- Three Attachments (in convenient VarioClip) – Dusting brush, standard crevice and upholstery tool make the cleaning even easier.
- Limited Warranty – 7 years warranty for the casing and motor; 1 year warranty on all other components that provides peace of mind to the users. This means that the user can save for the repair expenses while the product is under warranty.
The Pros and Cons of This Miele Classic C1 Capri Canister Vacuum
I would say there is no all-in-one vacuum cleaner that can effectively clean all type of floors. Every machine has their own strengths and weaknesses as Classic C1 Capri too.
- The Germany made machine operates quietly and proven to last long.
- It is lightweight even if it is feature-packed. Thus, it’s very easy to maneuver when using it and easy to carry along.
- Rotary-setting the suction to maximum guarantees good performance. Likewise, the six different power settings can work well for different types of floors.
- Impressive 29.5-foot operating radius with the help of the hose and wand.
- Safety shut-off on overheating can prevent your machine from damage.
- Dual parking positions make it convenient to store when not in use and it only take up minimum space.
- There is an indicator that will alert the user know if the bag needs replacement.
- You can reach the helpful Miele team by calling 800-843-7231; for technical support: 800-999-1360.
- The cord is little short especially if you have larger rooms.
- Replacing the filter bag would cost you some money.
- The symbols on the machine on what floor setting you are on are not intuitive. So, always refer to the manual.
About Customer Reviews and Scores
Real consumer reviews is always helpful and I highly recommend you read it as it will tell the truth behind a particular cleaner model. Likewise, reading Miele Classic C1 Capri review will give idea and guide you in making the right decision.
If you search the major online stores about this Miele vacuum cleaner, you will notice that many customers are giving higher rate to this machine. Of course some of the drawbacks of this cleaner was highlighted too.
Well, various vacuum cleaners were created differently, but with all those features you can expect that the money you’ll spend in buying this machine is highly valued. Therefore, you should take time reading the real customer’s reviews so that you can avoid mistakes in making your choice.
Miele Classic C1 Capri VS Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum
As you may know, Miele just renamed the previous S2 series of vacuums to a new Classic C1 series. So, this Capri model was renamed to become Miele Classic C1 Capri. In fact both of them are pretty similar.
There is NO special different between Miele S2121 Capri and Miele Classic C1 Capri. They have simply changed the names of their models and redesigned the bags, kept the same price. Both of them still on-sale at major vacuum stores both online or offline.
You can read or get more info of Miele S2121 Capri here.
Conclusion: A Great and Affordable Hard Floor and Area Rugs Vacuum!
Perhaps, you are thinking if it’s worthy to invest your hard-earned money buying this brand and model of vacuum cleaner. Nevertheless, if you have read all the information cited above you can easily make a sound decision.
In buying a machine you shouldn’t only focus on the design and brand, but you should also pay attention to the features. Keep in mind that it is an investment that’s why it’s important to ensure that the product to choose is really valuable.
To make it clear, this canister is an ideal for someone who has a medium-pile carpeting, small home with hard flooring and area rugs. Because it is lightweight and easy to move around, it would be great for an elderly person. Also, this vacuum cleaner is well-constructed and designed.
Indeed, the Miele Classic C1 Capri vacuum cleaner is one of the must haves of every homeowner. I suggest you do some comparison on at least five products is a good idea. You also can refer the comparison chart available at the homepage of this site.
So, are you still doubt? I recommend you visit the Amazon.com to get some extra info about this cleaner.
Categorised in: Miele