Is The Cheap Canister Vacuum Cleaners Worth to Buy?
For people who are looking for canister vacuum cleaner that can clean they home and increase the air freshness but is just not able to find cheap yet capable one, then cheap canister vacuum recommended here are what you must be looking for now.
If you are in budget, there is no need to buy vacuum cleaners that are expensive all the time since there are also cheaper cleaners that can also do the cleaning jobs quite well. But just to be honest, those cheaper canisters tend to be fewer features and on-board accessories compare to the more expensive cleaners.
Canister vacuums that are cheap are suitable for those people who just need to do the light cleaning or smaller house with budgeted cash to spend. To give you some idea about those low-cost canister vacuums, here are some of them:
Cheap Canister Vacuum #1: Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum, 3670G
This is one of the cheaper canister vacuums that you can find in the market. This part of the Eureka canister vacuum reviews will be discussing the features that made the vacuum cleaner a great one together with the disadvantages it has in comparison with those top canister vacuums.
The top features of Eureka 3670G Mighty Mite canister vacuum cleaner:
- It’s lightweight with powerful 12-amp motor.
- 2-settings height adjustment for bare floor and area rug cleaning.
- It has 6-piece attachment set with onboard tool storage; 7-foot crush-proof hose and 2 extension wands help the cleaning process easier and faster.
- It also includes the crevice tool, upholstery nozzle/dusting brush and carpet/bare floor nozzle provide easier access to even the hard to reach areas.
- It has 20-foot power cord with quick release allows you to take it with you wherever you go.
- The blower port blows debris from garage or workshop for maximum convenience.
- This bagged canister vacuum includes a triple filtration bag system.
- It has 1 year warranty.
- Read the full review of this vacuum cleaner here.
The disadvantages from other top canister vacuums:
This cheap canister vacuum, like other equipment also has its own disadvantages. One of its disadvantages is that, it’s not using the industry standard HEPA filter and the vacuum bags is not easy to find in local stores and had to order them from on-line stores.
Also, the canister doesn’t have an automatic cord rewind feature. Hence, you may need to take some time to wrap it after using the cleaner. Overall this is a cheap and reliable canister vacuum. Find out more at Amazon.com.
Cheap Canister Vacuum #2: Bissell Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum, 4122
This is one of the cheapest canister vacuums in the market today with good value for money. It’s also one of the best seller products in the canister vacuum category in some of the popular online stores.
Following are the top features of this vacuum cleaner:
- This lightweight canister vacuum has a powerful suction power that is intended for getting dirt and dusts from different type of surfaces.
- You can adjust and controls the power you want when cleaning different surfaces with the Variable Suction Control.
- A multi-surface cleaning technology let you easily turn from cleaning carpets and rugs to ceramic tiles and hard floors with just flip of a switch.
- It has a full bag indicator will alert you when to empty the bag to maintain its high and consistent suction power.
- The cleaner has a telescoping wand for extra reach and comfortable cleaning in the height you want.
- The vacuum has swivel head that can let you clean some of the places that are difficult to reach.
- The 17 ft power cord is not very long and hence may require you to plug and re-plug while cleaning a big room. Automatic cord rewind that makes it easy for you to retract the cord.
- It also has wheels that would keep it rolling easily wherever you may go as you clean.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Check the latest price of this cleaner at Amazon.com.
However, we do found several disadvantages of this vacuum while doing the review of this vacuum:
- It uses pre-motor foam filter (Not the HEPA filter which is more popular).
- The 17 feet cord may be a bit shorter than what you are expecting.
- No headlight and soft bumper to prevent furniture scratches but not many canister vacuums has this feature.
Inexpensive Canister Vacuum #3: Bissell Zing Rewind Bagless Canister Vacuum, 6489
For those who are looking for a cheap canister vacuum, then this is another cleaner must be on your top choice. It is suitable for people who give importance on easy moving and emptying the duct cup cleaner and still can maintain the tidiness & freshness of their home.This cleaner is available at Amazon.com now.
For more detail features of this Bissell Zing Rewind Bagless Canister Vacuum, read the full review here.
Conclusion: Cheap Canister Vacuum Can Do The Cleaning Jobs Too!
With the information provided above about three of the leading cheap canister vacuums, it can be concluded that even with its disadvantages, they are still worth to take a look if you are looking for cheap yet quality cleaners.
While we do the reviews, we also found that Amazon.com is offering most competitive price among the major online stores.
So you decided the exact inexpensive canister vacuum that you prefer, go directly to the Amazon site and make your order. Amazon.com is a reliable online store that offers very competitive price and great customer services.
Categorised in: Articles & Tips